January has gone and February is about to follow. We’re heading into March and the first part of the year. I felt I should update, people may notice that the website has a new look on it. I’m happy with it, for now, and it’ll remain this way for the foreseeable future.
There is nothing new on my front, really. Slowly slogging away on projects, some circling the drain of completion and others in their infancy. My MA at the University of Surrey is going even better this semester, and I look set to graduate with another great degree.
Books that have been extra fantastic I’ve read over the last few months:
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Alan Partridge: Nomad by Alan Partridge
- A Headful of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
- The Vegetarian by Han King
- I Miss The World by Violet LeVoit
- Not for Nothing by Stephen Graham Jones
Hopefully coming back with some great news soon.